Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well I was not going to post today because our day has been pretty boring, but Sam and Emma got new pair of sunglasses and they wanted their picture taken. We all got up about 8 this morning. I cleaned a little and my friend and I got our walk in this morning. It is pretty nice here today. The wind is a little chilly but it is still nice. After lunch and nap the kids and I made a quick trip to Dollar General for a few things. We were in the check out line and Sam was being super sweet to the cashier but she COMPLETELY ignored him. He kept say "hi" and she did not even acknowledge him. It was so rude. We got back a few minutes ago. I am about to give the girls their bath and then we are meeting our friends Frank and Jennifer for supper. There is a new diner that opened up in Pleasant View so we are going to go there before church. 


No comments: