Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday April 4, 2009

Thursday afternoon turned out to be pretty exciting, but not in a good way. There were some bad storms that came through middle Tennessee and my kids and myself are pretty terrified of storms. Jeremy was still at school so that made it worse. The storms moved out pretty quickly and thankfully no tornadoes in our area. Nashville was under a tornado warning so Jeremy had to stay at school until the warning was over. He did not get home until almost 6 o'clock. Friday the kids and I went to our friends house and Sam and I got a haircut. I got my hair cut short again. Sam looks so handsome. After our haircuts we came back home and the girls took a three hour nap. Last night there was a missions service and a lock-in that was hosted by our church. I made an attempt to take the kids to the service but we did not last very long. My kids are at the worst age for sitting through services or anything else that requires them to sit still and be quiet. We came home and I actually got to bed at 9:30 so that was nice. Jeremy got home about at 7:30 this morning so he is sleeping and will probably be sleeping most of the day. The kids and I got out this morning and went to Target. I am going to a bridal shower tomorrow and I needed to get a gift. I was getting the girls shoes on but I could not find Emma's other shoe so I just put a pair of Chloe's shoes on her. She felt the need to tell everyone we saw at Target that she had Chloe's shoes on. Of course they had no idea what she was talking about. Well the girls are taking a nap and I am going to walk here in about an hour so I better get some things done around the house. Have a good weekend!



No comments: