Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I guess I need to start posting at night so I have a little more to write about. I usually forget what the kids have done by the next day, so with that said, we had a pretty eventful afternoon. I put the girls down for a nap but Emma refused to go to sleep. She kept playing around so I spanked her leg and she started screaming and crying. During her fit she woke Chloe up. So Emma did not sleep and Chloe only slept about 30 minutes. So that kinda threw everyone off for the afternoon. My friend called and we decided to walk this afternoon because it was so nice outside. We got a little bit down the road and this little puppy came running down the road at us. We usually see some dogs while we are walking but we never saw this puppy before. It did not have a collar and it looked scared so I picked the dog up and was going to walk up the road to see if we could find where it lived. Well the kids were petting the dog and it jumped out of my arms and scratched Emma on her arm. The scratch was not deep but it scared her and she was screaming her head off.  We finally got her calmed down so we kept walking. We got a little further and Sam tripped and fell on some rocks. He got a tiny scratch on his knee but he acted like he was dying. We got back home and I got everyone a band-aid. I got a video of them telling what happened. Emma kept pointing to her arm and then the door saying "dog...outside" all night. Chloe also surprised me today when her cup was empty and she looked at me and said "momma, mo-mo". She was trying to tell me she needed more drink. Well that was our excitement for the day. I am praying we all sleep well tonight. I have not been sleeping good at night and it has nothing to do with the kids keeping me up. I guess I have a lot on my mind. Tomorrow I am planning on going to the grocery store but I am not looking forward to going. 

No comments: