Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday, April 16,2009

Well it looks like I had a lot more pictures from Easter weekend than I thought. So I just posted the ones I had left in this post. We are leaving in the morning and I probably will not be posting until Monday. We all slept pretty good last night. In fact I slept until about 5:30 when Sam woke up (who was in my bed) screaming that he was wet. I know he was upset but I was so mad. I had just washed all the bedding, including the mattress pad, yesterday. The mattress pad and comforter takes forever to wash and dry, but I am doing it again today. We got back a few minutes ago from Wal-Mart. My house is pretty much clean so I wanted to get out for a few hours so maybe my house will stay that way for a while. We got back and the girls went down for their nap. Jeremy should be home about 4 and then we are going to his parents house for supper. The church is bringing a meal and Jeremy's brother Josh and his family are coming in from NC. So, we have a busy next few days. I also have a prayer request that I cannot share the details but I would ask you to pray for me about something that has been heavy on my heart for a few weeks now. I am kinda struggling about something and I just want to do what God wants me to do. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please also pray for our family tomorrow as we have the funeral for Grandpa. I know it will be sad but I also have a feeling we are going to get a little taste of what Heaven will be like. 

No comments: