Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21,2009

We had a pretty good afternoon yesterday. I am almost caught up on my laundry. Today my plan is to finish going through the closets and get rid of a bunch of stuff. I went through some of the girls clothes yesterday and I probably kept a lot more than I should. They have all of these little dresses that I just cannot get rid of yet. I am also trying to hold on to some stuff to pass along to any other nieces I have but who knows when that will happen. I did have two bags full of clothes that I am giving away. I also need to tackle their toys but I seem to have a hard time getting rid of toys too. Well the kids slept good again last night. The girls have been up since 7:00 but Sam is actually still sleeping. We are not planning on going anywhere today except for our walk. My friend is coming after lunch to walk. We missed several days last week so yesterday when we walked it was harder then it should have been. Well I better go. I am trying to get all the closet stuff done because we are planning on painting at the end of the week. We will probably have to paint when the kids are asleep or we may have to send them to someones house. Well have a great day. 

No comments: