Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday, April 28,2009

Well it is back to our uneventful life. Yesterday afternoon the kids played outside and I did a little work in the front yard. Our landscape is in desperate need of some work. We still have tons of leaves that have been in the mulch and around the bushes since Fall. I was racking the leaves up but it was pretty hot outside so I did not get all of it done. Jeremy and Sam went last night to get some new mulch and a few flowers. It is supposed to rain today but I am hoping it will be nice this afternoon so we can get some things done outside. My plan for today is to tackle the laundry. Well I know this is a short post but Emma is throwing one of her fits. Her and Sam were coloring and she broke four crayons. So I told her she had to use the ones she broke. Well she refused to color anymore and threw all the crayons on the floor so I removed her from the table. Now she is seriously having a fit. Here are a few more pictures from the weekend.

This was taken before we combed Sam's hair, so he looks a little wild

No comments: