Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well my streak of getting a decent nights sleep was over last night. Chloe was crying at about 1:00 so I went in to check on her. She had a dirty diaper so I changed her but she did not want to go back to bed. She cried for a while but finally went back to sleep. I had to stay in the room with her until she went back to sleep because I was afraid her crying would wake the other two up. I got back to bed and then Emma woke up about 3:00 wanting a drink. So, I am kinda tired this morning. I am still working on getting the house cleaned up and getting the laundry caught up. I have most of it washed but I still have a lot to put away. Well not much going on here today. I am picking up my friend's girls from school at about 3:00 and then take them home. I will probably make a Sonic run while we are out and then we will go to church tonight. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend. We went to a park Saturday to play and feed the ducks. The kids had fun feeding the ducks but I was a little bit of a nervous wreck. My fearless girls wanted to get as close to the ducks (who where kinda mean) and to the water. I could see both of them jumping right in the water. Before I go I guess I should clarify why Jeremy might be mad about the video I posted yesterday. He does not like Sam singing songs from "Mamma Mia" because it is for girls. I think it is cute and it makes me laugh.




No comments: