Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13, 2009

We had a really great weekend. I am really tired today from all the activity from the last few days. I told my mom that I was not used to being out of the house three days in a row! Well Saturday we went shopping again. We went to the mall and Target and a run to Wal-Mart. We got home about 2:00 and I put the girls down for a nap. We left again at 4:00 and met my brother and his family for supper. Samuel fell asleep on the way to the restaurant and slept the entire time we were there. My sister-in-law held him the whole time and he did not move an inch. Yesterday we went to church and then the kids had an egg hunt at church. I got a couple of pictures of the kids yesterday morning and you can see that Emma was throwing on of her fits. I usually do not take her picture when she is acting like that but I decided that most people do not believe me when I say she regularly has a fit. Yesterday morning she was fine and I asked if I could take their pictures and this set her off. She cried and whined until we got to church and just as quickly as the fit comes on it goes away and she is happy as can be. After church we came back home and my brother and his family came over for lunch. We had another egg hunt in our front yard and then the kids blew bubbles and played. Well the kids are completely off of their schedule so it should be an interesting few days. Well there is no word about Grandpa Riggs this morning so I am guessing he made it through the night. Yesterday his breathing was very shallow and his blood pressure was extremely low. So please continue to pray. Well my mom is about to leave to go back home and I have a mound of laundry that I need to tackle. Have a great Monday.




It is hard to believe that this is the same girl from the first picture!

No comments: