Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It is still kinda cold today so we are staying inside. I am getting the house cleaned and I actually have all the clothes washed and almost put away. The girls slept in again today so we all slept until 8:30. Sam was up several times in the night. He was doing pretty good at sleeping in the bed with Emma but he does not want to sleep in there anymore. The kids have been playing with Sam's car most of the day. Once a week I let him bring all his cars in the living room but he has to let the girls play with them too. It is supposed to warm up a little this afternoon so I think my friend and I are going to walk and her daughters are going to stay with my kids. Our church has started a golf league that starts tonight so Jeremy will be home late. We are getting excited about my mom coming on Thursday. Sam keeps asking how many sleeps until Grandma comes and how many sleeps until he gets Easter eggs. I scheduled an appointment to get the kids pictures taken on Friday and wouldn't you know it Chloe gets a big scratch across her cheek. I am hoping it is better by Friday. I have been putting cream on it hoping it will heal. Well Sam and Emma just shut Chloe out of the room and so now she is screaming so I better go. 

Can you say Harry Caray?


Sam and Sarah at Ronald McDonald House

No comments: