Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday, April 24, 2009

I have spent the last two days cleaning and organizing and I still feel like I have not made a dent in getting this house in order. The kids have not played so great this week so that has not helped in my effort to get things done. Sam and Emma ganged up on Chloe yesterday and today Sam and Chloe are leaving Emma out when they are playing. I have also come to terms with the fact that I will NEVER catch up on my laundry. Other then the mad frenzy of cleaning we have not done much around here. It is really warm out today and we are going outside after the kids finish lunch. We are painting tonight so that should be fun (insert sarcasm). We are going to have the kids camp out in the living room or our room and get their rooms painted. We will tackle the kitchen and hallway tomorrow. Well I know the pictures of Sam and Emma look a little strange but there is story behind what they are doing. A few hours ago I killed one of those bugs that look like a mosquito but they are called something else. They are over taking our front yard so they get in the house. Well the bug was on the ceiling and so it fell on the carpet and it was there for a while because I had not vacuumed yet. There was another one of those bugs on the outside of the window and I heard Sam talking to the bug. He said "I am sorry bug but my mommy killed your buddy." He was very concerned about the bugs feelings. He then got his little stool and placed it over the dead bug so nobody else could hurt it. So Sam and Emma spent about an hour just looking at the dead bug under the stool. I eventually had to vacuum so Sam said good-bye to the bug and moved on to something else. Later Chloe came in the kitchen with her little paper and sat down and acted like she was really reading. Well I better go I need to get these kids outside for a while. 



No comments: