Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

We had a good rest of the weekend. Jeremy and I took Sam and Emma to see the Monsters VS. Aliens movie. We left Chloe with one of our friends. The movie was so cute and Sam loved it. Emma did good but she ended up not really watching it. The movie was in 3D so I think the glasses were a little awkward for her. Sam had a big smile on his face the entire movie and he kept reaching out his hand trying to touch the 3D images. When we got back in the van Sam said, "Mom that was AWESOME!" I love making my children happy. Yesterday was good but busy day. After church we grabbed lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then came home and the kids went down for a nap. A friend picked me up for the bridal shower and we stayed about an hour. She brought me back home I did a quick change and then we took the girls to a friend house and went to Ronald McDonald House with the teens. We got home about 8:30 last night and the girls went right to bed. The girls and I actually slept in a little. The girls did not get up until 8:45. I heard Chloe one time but she went back to sleep. Sam has been up for a while so I have been awake since about 7:30. It is cold and rainy today so we are staying inside. They are actually calling for some snow this evening. That is just crazy. Well I am going to try and get my laundry done so I better go. 


Emma and the 3D glasses

No comments: