Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, April 27, 2009

We had a busy weekend. Friday night Jeremy painted most of the house while I kept the kids occupied. The kids slept on the floor in our room but Chloe did not sleep so great. She was wide awake most of the night or rolling all over the floor. I got up several times to put her back on the bed I had made for her on the floor. She then woke up at 6:00 Saturday morning and woke the other two up as well. I did get a little break from the kids Saturday morning. Jeremy's mom came and got the kids and they went to Nashville to watch Papa run in the County Music Marathon. They were gone for a few hours and so I was able to put their rooms back together and Jeremy was able to finish painting. After they got back home we went up to the local grocery store for a few items. The kids were putting on some side of show. They really turned on the charm and every time I looked up there were several people coming toward our basket to talk to the kids and tell them how cute they are and of course they turned up the charm. So my short trip to the store took a lot longer than I had planned. We came home and the kids took a nap and then we left for a youth group activity. We had a Teen Invasion at Frank and Jennifer's house. We went there and ate super and the kids played for a while. Sam loved jumping on the trampoline. I forgot my camera so no cute pictures of him jumping. Yesterday we had church and it was a great service. Yesterday was our mission service and Neil Gilliland spoke and it was wonderful. The service really spoke to my heart and helped me sort through some things that I have been dealing with in my own life. After church we came home and ate lunch and then I took a 2 and half hour nap. I was afraid I would not sleep last night but I did not have any trouble getting to sleep. Well that is a recap of our weekend. This morning I made a run to the bank and Wal-Mart. The girls are taking their nap and I am getting everything put back in place from the weekend. 


No comments: