Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29,2009

Not much going on here again today. Yesterday we stayed in and I actually saw the bottom of our laundry hamper and the floor of my laundry room was empty of any clothes. I was pretty excited but it was short lived because by last night the hamper was completely filled again. The kids played pretty good yesterday so that was helpful. When Jeremy got home he was able to work some in the yard but he did not get to the mulch and flowers. The kids and I were in the garage trying to organize a little. Well this morning I woke up about 7:30 and realized that the TV was on. I had woken up about 6:30 for a second and the TV was not on and Jeremy was already gone, so I jumped up because I figured that one of the kids turned it on and I did not hear any kids. I saw the kids bathroom light on and at first I just thought that Sam had gotten up and he was using the bathroom but then I heard all three kids. I went in the bathroom and all three were sitting around the toilet looking in the toilet bowl at a bug that was swimming around. I am surprised that I did not find Chloe in the toilet too. Of course I made them all mad when I flushed the toilet and made them leave the bathroom. The kids usually eat cereal for breakfast or maybe some frozen pancakes warmed in the microwave, but this morning I decided to make them scrambled eggs. As I was making the eggs I realized why I usually make their breakfast quick. Chloe was hanging on my leg the whole time whining and whimpering. She acted like she had not eaten in days and that I was not planning on feeding her anytime soon. Well I am a few days behind on the pictures so here are the kids playing outside on Monday. 




No comments: