Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I cannot believe that is is already April! I am a little confused about where the month of March went. Well we had a good day yesterday. I cleaned most of the day even though you could not tell by the way the house looks today. It was rainy and windy most of the day but my friend and I got our walk in. It was so windy I thought we were going to get blown away. Samuel was walking a little bit ahead of us and at one point in the walk he turned to the trees and looked up in the sky and I heard him say, "God, could you please stop the wind. It is blowing in our face." It was so cute. When Jeremy got home we all went to Clarksville. They dropped me off at Curves and they went to the bank. After I exercised we went to Wal-Mart to get a new battery for the lawn mower. Today we do not have any big plans either. Well Grandpa is doing better. He keeps getting his words all messed up and so he has been saying some pretty funny things, but please continue to pray for him. Well that is about all for today. 



No comments: