Friday, March 6, 2009

Well there is still not much going on around here. The kids slept good last night and they all seem to be in a good mood this morning. They have not fought at all and we have been up almost two hours. My plans for today was to get out and go to the store but I am still trying to decide. I am feeling pretty stir crazy but I am trying to decide if it is worth getting everyone ready and get out. Jeremy is going to the Ohio Valley Conference basketball tournament tonight in Nashville so he will not be home until late tonight. He is going with his Dad and brother. I am glad he is getting to go. He has had a rough few weeks at school. His Spring Break starts next Friday and he cannot wait. We are planning a trip to Chattanooga for a few days over his break. We are going to the Aquarium and we may try to take Sam to the see the trains. We are ready for a chance to get away for a few days. Well we are starting to see a big difference in Chloe and her adjustment to our family. She has been doing great but this past week we can see it in her eyes and actions that it has clicked that she is completely comfortable with our family. It is kinda hard to explain and most people would not notice the difference but we can just see it in her eyes that she loves and trusts us as her parents. She also said "hot", "bye", and "more" this week. She is waving bye bye and blowing kisses. So she is making progress. Emma has just been playing a little mom all week. I put her hair in pigtails the other day and she was so excited. Sam has been playing with his trains all week. My living room floor has been covered with Thomas and all his many friends. He has been pretty good about sharing some of his trains with his sisters. Well I better go. I need to get a few things done around the house before I decide if I want to get out today. 

No comments: