Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I was not going to post today because there really is not anything exciting to write about, but Jeremy will have the computer tomorrow so I thought I better write something. I am really sore today from all my exercising yesterday but I am going to do the same thing today. My friend is coming in about an hour to walk and then I am going to Curves when Jeremy gets home. I did not do much around the house today. I got tired of picking up the same thing over and over again. The kids have played pretty good together today. The girls still have a runny nose so I am have wiping noses and I think I have told Chloe to get something out of her mouth at least 25 times. Chloe is still progressing each day. She is starting to wave bye-bye and wave hi when she sees someone or when someone is leaving. She is also blowing kisses without someone else doing it first. She tries to do everything Emma does. It is cute to watch Chloe watch Emma. Chloe tries to put her hands the way Emma has her hands or tries to sit just like her. It is funny because Emma gets mad at her for copying her and Emma does the same thing to Sam. Emma these days is really into herself, She is always looking at herself in the mirror. She will fluff her hair and pretend to put on make-up and then she kisses the mirror. She is getting into dresses that swirl and she wants you to compliment her when she gets dressed. I have started curling her hair some days and that does not help but she does look so cute. Every day Sam makes me realize how big he is getting. He loves to write and he actually does a good job. He writes his name really well. Every day he mentions something about turning 5. He thinks that is the magic number that will let him do everything. He is getting a bit sassy. The other day he told me he was going to do something and I told him that he was not going to do it. He then replied to me, "Ok mom, WHATEVER". He sounded like he was about 15! He got in trouble and I do not think he will be talking to me like that for a while. Today he came running in my room and said, "Mom, can I get a tattoo?" I never know what is going to come out of that boys mouth. Well my friend will be here in a few minutes so I better go. 

No comments: