Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well my plans for Friday turned out totally different than I had planned. It stopped raining so I decided to make a grocery run. So we went to Wal-Mart and then we came home and I could not get motivated to clean my house so we just lounged around the house. When Jeremy got home we went to Sam's Club to get some drinks and snacks for the teen room at church. Friday night the kids slept pretty good. Emma woke up early Saturday morning so she got in our bed and I went and got in the bed with Chloe. I woke up to a very quiet house and realized that Jeremy had taken Sam and Emma with him to get some breakfast while Chloe and I slept. It was almost 10:00 when we woke up. I was very grateful for the sleep. Jeremy got back and started feeling bad. He is afraid he may be getting the flu, so please pray for him. Saturday was another lazy day around here. Today was a very busy but good day. The girls had fun at Gran and Papa's house but I was glad to have them back with me. It is nice to have a break but I miss them when they are not with me. 
A couple funny stories about Sam from today. After church we were in the van and he was telling me that he learned about sharing today at church. So we talked a few minutes about what it meant to share. Tonight when we got home Emma was playing with one of his trains and he went over to her and grabbed it from her. I then reminded him about what he learned this morning about sharing and he replies, "Mom I did share. I let her come to my house didn't I?"He made it sound like it was his choice to let her live with us. Then right before bed I was changing Chloe's diaper and Sam asks me "Mom do you want me to get the flour for you?" He was talking about the baby powder. I guess to a 4 year old it does look like I have been putting flour on her bottom. I wish I could remember all the funny things he says because he keeps us laughing. 

No comments: