Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well it is another day of sitting at home. It is a little rainy this morning so it looks like we are stuck in the house again. I am hoping it clears up so we can go for our walk this afternoon. I am hoping to get motivated and get some things done around the house today but it is not looking to promising. I am fighting the urge to go to Target but I am going to try and be good and not go. The kids are being a little crazy this morning so the temptation to leave is pretty strong:) Not like it takes much for me to want to go to Target. Well here are some pictures from yesterday. Jeremy was not happy to see Sam holding a baby doll but he was being so sweet with the doll so I took his picture. Well I guess if I am going to get anything done I better get off of this computer. 




No comments: