Friday, March 27, 2009

Once again nothing too exciting going on around here. It is raining outside so we are just staying home. We did get out last night so that was nice. We went to Old Chicago to eat and then we went to Sam's Club for just a few things. Today I plan on doing some major cleaning. Thankfully I woke up in a cleaning mood so I should be able to get everything done. I am hoping it stops raining long enough this afternoon so I can walk but it is not looking like it. I need to take Maggie back to the vet tomorrow for a recheck and then we have district competition at our church tomorrow. We have several kids competing so I think I will try to go and watch them. Jeremy is actually having practice with them tonight. Well I better get the sheets back on Emma's bed so I can put the girls down for their nap. Have a great weekend!

No comments: