Saturday, March 7, 2009

I was not going to post today but I am just sitting at home kinda bored so I thought I would share about our weekend so far. I ended up getting out with the kids yesterday. I actually got out twice with them. We went to Wal-Mart yesterday morning to get groceries. We came home got lunch and then the girls went down for their nap. It was after lunch when the girls got their first nap so I knew we would be off for the day. After their nap I decided to take the van and clean it out and get it washed. The mess in the van has been driving me crazy the last few weeks so I decided to do something about it. I was going to wait and do it this week before we went on our trip but I needed to get out and pick up my contacts that came in at the eye doctor so I just went ahead and cleaned the van. The kids were so good. They just sat in their seats and watched me vacuum. I thought it might scare the girls but they were fine. After getting the van cleaned we came back home and played outside. The kids had so much fun. I wish we had a few more outside toys but they still had fun. We came back in and got supper and then  gave the girls a bath and the girls were ready to go to bed. It was a little after 7 when I put them to bed so I was afraid they would be up really early this morning, but they slept great. Emma wanted a drink at about 6:45 so I gave her one and she went back to sleep. Chloe was up moving around in the living room at 7:15 but I got up and put her back in the bed. I laid down with her and we slept until 9:30. It was such a nice day that we decided to go to the zoo. It was so crowed at the zoo. We may not go very often on Saturdays. You could barley move. Anyway, we had a great day. The girls fell asleep on the way home so they only got one nap in today so they are ready to go to bed. I need to go to bed too since we lose that precious hour tonight. Jeremy is at the basketball game tonight so he will be in late again tonight. Well here are a few pictures from yesterday. 

No comments: