Friday, March 13, 2009

I know I have been horrible about blogging this week, but Jeremy had the computer with him most of the week. He had a field trip yesterday so he also took the camera and he left it at school so sorry no pictures. Well Wednesday afternoon my friend took the kids for a few hours to give me a break and it was so nice. I was going to clean my house but I decided to just take a few hours and relax and not work. I went to Target and walked around and then I came home and I just sat down. I did not turn the TV on and I did not pick up a single toy. I just sat and enjoyed the quiet. I picked the kids up about 3:30 and then jumped back into high gear. Yesterday it was so cold and we had some snow flurries so we just stayed in all day. I had a horrible headache and I was running a low grade fever but I feel better today. I did get my house cleaned yesterday afternoon so that always makes me feel better. I did not mention that our cat Boots had been missing for a few days. I am not that attached to the cats but Boots is kinda my favorite. I had not seen her around for almost a week. She was the first cat we got and it is not like her to run off. The night we moved into this house she got spooked when Jeremy was putting her in the garage and she ran off and was gone for almost two weeks and one day I came home from work and I heard a cat meowing out in the field so I called her name and she came running. So since that first runaway she stays close to the house. Well yesterday Boots came home and Sam and Emma were so sweet with her. So that was all the excitement around here. Jeremy has a work day at school so he actually took Sam with him. It is weird the difference it makes having one of the kids gone. It is actually a pretty quiet morning. I have a few errands to run today so the girls and I will be leaving soon. We are leaving tomorrow for our trip and we are all very excited. I am sure I will make up for the lack of pictures this week while we are gone.

No comments: