Monday, March 16, 2009

We are having a great time here in Chattanooga but I am ready to go home.I realize when I am away from home how stressed out I get when I am not in my normal routine. The kids have been great but I think they are also ready to go home. I have taken so many pictures and I will not try to post them all in one day. We went to three different places so I will post the pictures over the next few days. The pictures I posted tonight are from our train ride. We went to the Tennessee Valley Railway and took a train ride. It was so much fun. The train ride was about 50 minutes. The train went over several bridges and went through a tunnel. We got off at the East Chattanooga station and took a tour of their repair shop and they had a turn table to turn the train around. It was very neat. After the train ride we went to the zoo. I will post pictures and information about the zoo tomorrow.

No comments: