Monday, March 2, 2009

Well I just heard back from the kids doctor's office ad they actually made me feel like an idiot because the nurse said they were not treating for the flu this year. She asked me if any of the kids had the symptoms and I said not yet but that I was just following instructions from my husband's doctor. So she basically said there was nothing they could do. I have been disinfecting everything and making Jeremy stay in our room. I am praying that he feels better in the morning because he does not have any more days left to take off school so he does not get paid for the days he is out sick. We also have plans for tomorrow night. Last week the new director of schools and the mayor came to his school so they had this special day and all the teachers got free tickets to the Predators game tomorrow night (hockey in case you do not know). The tickets are amazing and I have never been to a professional hockey game before. Well Sam and I are still planning on going because my brother and sister-in-law are going with us and Jeremy is going to see how he feels in the morning. If Jeremy does not go Sam and I will meet my brother somewhere and ride with them because there is no way that I am going to park downtown and try to find my way to the game. Well I better finish up getting everything wiped down. Thanks so much for all your prayers!

No comments: