Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are having a pretty good morning. The kids slept all night last night. They were up before 7 but they still slept all night. They have just been playing and I am about to put the girls down for their morning nap. Jeremy is feeling much better but still not 100%. The kids have not been feeling bad so maybe they will not get what Jeremy had. I am also still feeling OK but I do feel extra tired today so I am praying that I do not get sick. We do not have any plans for today. I have decided that I am only going to get out once a week to the grocery store. I went last Friday so I am planning on getting out tomorrow or maybe Saturday so I do not have to take the kids. I think I will save some money if I only get out once a week. Here a few videos from yesterday. The kids were playing "drums". Emma was attempting to sing the Mamma Mia song but she would not do it when I had the video going. The second video is of Sam telling about the hockey game.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've decided to only grocery shop every two weeks in order to save myself from the frustration of the kids being out as well as not spending extra money. Of course, that means we're stuck at home, which isn't alot of fun either! :)