Thursday, March 19, 2009

We are having a pretty good day. Everyone seems to be back on schedule. Yesterday the kids slept in until 8:30 and then the girls took a three hour nap yesterday afternoon. I went to Curves yesterday morning and then the kids and I just stayed home and played. We were able to get outside for a few hours so that was nice. I got most of my laundry done but I am still getting it all put away. The kids slept pretty good last night. I heard a bump against the wall at about 1 AM and then I heard Emma crying. She must of bumped her head or something. Her crying then woke Chloe up but they all went back to sleep pretty quickly. We all slept until about 7:30 this morning. I got up and went to Curves again and then when I got home I walked with my friend so I have had a lot of exercise today. Jeremy went up to the Christian school to have lunch with some of the kids from youth group so we are just hanging around the house. This afternoon we are going to Opry Mills to have supper with my mom's cousin. She is coming in from Memphis with her granddaughters and they wanted to see my kids. Well here are some pictures from the Aquarium. I have a few more but I will post them tomorrow. As soon as we got to the aquarium there was a lady standing there with a snake. My fearless Emma wanted to touch it. Sam put on a brave face and they both got to touch the snake. The other pictures are from the sting ray tank. They have some sting rays that you can touch. Once again Emma just stuck her hand in the water and wanted to touch one. Sam was not so sure but he ended up touching one. Well I better go. I still have a few thing to do before we leave. 

No comments: