Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There is not much going on round here today. Yesterday we spent most of the day enjoying the beautiful weather but today it is raining so we will be staying in all day. I was way too tired yesterday to post or take any pictures so sorry no pictures today. I was up most of the night with Chloe Monday night. She usually goes to sleep without any problems but Monday as soon as I put her in the bed she started screaming. Now she does not usually scream because she is mad so I thought maybe she was hurting somewhere but as soon as I picked her up she stopped screaming. I sat in the room with her until she fell asleep but as soon as I left the room she would wake up and start the screaming again. I finally got her asleep but she woke up an hour later screaming again. I decided to just sleep in her room but I could not get comfortable so I just sat in there until she was deep in sleep for a while. Thankfully she did stay asleep and I was able to get a little sleep. Everyone is still healthy around here so we are happy. We are all looking forward to our trip that is coming up. We all desperately need a break. Well the girls are fighting over a book so I better go before it gets ripped into shreds. I will try to take a few pictures today. 

No comments: