Monday, March 23, 2009

We had a good weekend. We wen to Gran and Papa's house after lunch yesterday and then we came home and took a nap. The kids were pretty crabby yesterday afternoon but that is nothing new for Sunday evenings. Sundays are hard on the girls especially because their nap time is all messed up. We also had a good day today. I got so much accomplished. We made a run to the bank and made a Good Will donation this morning. I had a bout 10 bags of clothes and toys that I have been meaning to take for a few months now. After I got the bags out of the garage I actually cleaned the garage up. Our garage gets so messy. It is easy to just open the door and through stuff out there when we do not know what else do to with it. After I got the garage cleaned I opened the garage door and the kids played in the garage and in the rocks. They had so much fun. I got my laundry done and the bathrooms cleaned up. My friend came after school and we walked and then I went to Curves. Well I better go. Jeremy needs to use the computer. He is swamped at school with grading, report cards, and testing. Please say a prayer for him, he is kinda stressed. 

No comments: