Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well Maggie will be OK. I took her to the vet this morning and she has an infection. They cleaned out the infection and then put her on some antibiotics. I am not going into details about what is wrong with her because it is actually pretty gross. Thankfully the vet took her to another room to clean out the infection because I probably would of gotten sick. Anyway, she is already doing much better. The kids are so excited that Maggie is back in the house. We have been keeping her in the garage or outside until we figured out what was wrong with her. After the vet I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and then I came home. The kids are just playing and hanging around the house. Emma and Chloe both have a runny nose so I am hoping that it is just allergies. My throat is kinda scratchy and I have a bit of a headache. I stayed up too late last night so I am pretty sleepy. I do not usually get too involved in college basketball even though we watch it quite a bit around here, but last night there were a couple of games on that I got way too involved in. The games went into overtime and so I stayed up watching them. I did fall right to sleep when I finally went to bed. I usually have a hard time falling asleep when Jeremy is gone. The kids slept good. I was up at 4:30 with Emma but I am not quite sure what she was crying about. We then all got up about 7:30. Jeremy will not be back until late tonight but I am hoping to get to bed early. Well that is about all that is going on around here today. I think we may be walking again this afternoon if it is not too chilly. Well have a great weekend.

No comments: