Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We had so much fun at the Predator's game last night. Samuel was a little unsure of what was going on and he seemed a little scared by the noise. There was also this big Predator head that game down from the ceiling that the hockey players came through when they came on the ice and he thought it was scary. He finally got used to it all and started to clap and cheer. I was also unsure how much fun I would have because I do not know that much about hockey, but I really liked it. Samuel got some cotton candy and he insisted on taking it out of the bag. We kept telling him that it was too big and he needed to just eat it out of the bag but he would not listen. He took it out of the bag and took two bites and wanted it back in the bag because it was too big. He was pretty wired after the cotton candy. The Predators ended up winning in overtime so it was a very exciting game. There was one little irritation at the game. It always seems to amaze me how fired up I get when it comes to my kids. I am a pretty even tempered gal and nothing really gets to me but when one of my kids is involved I get all crazy. Well the row we were sitting in was completely empty from my chair over during the whole game. The row in front of us was also pretty empty directly in front of us. There was a man sitting at the end of the aisle but there were five or six chairs empty in front of me and Sam. So Sam was sitting in my lap most of the game and had his feet up on the chairs. He would stomp his feet back and forth once in a while but there was nobody around us so I let him do it. Well during the third period this whole group of people came and sat in the seats in our row and in some of the seats in front of us but there were still three seats open in front of my seat. So Sam was moving his feet on the seat and this woman turned and gave us both a dirty look. I just smiled at her. Sam moved his feet again and she turned and gave us a dirty look but I was not going to make him stop. That was not her seat. Well Sam moved his feet again and she stood up and stomped her way over to the next aisle. It made me so mad that I almost said something pretty ugly to her. I am afraid I would of said something if she would of said something to us. Anyway, we got home at about 10:30 and all the kids slept great last night. Well I got some pictures of all the kids today and a few videos that I will try to post tomorrow. I think I will go to bed now.

No comments: