Friday, March 13, 2009

OK so I decided to post a few pictures from today and I have a sweet story about Sam. Today Sam went to school with Jeremy and he met his teacher for next year and was able to see what his classroom will look like. Now most of you know that I am having a hard time thinking about my little boy going to school in the Fall, but I have done really good at not getting to weepy in front of him when we are talking about it. I do not want him to think that school is bad or that it makes me sad so I try to be very excited about it when we are talking about him going to school. Well today when they got home Sam went with me to exercise (they have a little room that kids can sit) and then we went and got an oil change in the van. During the oil change he came to the front to sit while they were working on the van. We were talking about his day and about his teacher and I guess my eyes started to tear up. Sam looked at me with the sweetest face and said, "Mom you do not have to be sad. I will always be your little boy and you will always be in my heart." Of course that did not help with the crying. I told him I was not crying because I was sad but I was crying because I am happy he is my little boy. 

No comments: