Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yesterday went really well. My dentist appointment lasted about 2 and half hours but he was able to get everything fixed. I was not sedated this time but it did not bother me.  I kinda laughed because the dentist told me that yesterday's appointment was going to be easy but I do not consider a filling and 3 crowns and easy appointment. The numbness in my face wore off very soon after the appointment and I actually felt pretty good. My mouth was a little sore and my jaw was hurting from having my mouth open that long. The procedures were not painful they were just really noisy. There was a lot of drilling going on in my mouth. After the dentist I made a quick run to the bank and then we went to see our friend play basketball. We only stayed for one game because the kids got pretty restless. We then came home and just lounged around. Today is going to be a major cleaning day at my house. I am going to try and get to everyone's closet and get rid of things we do not wear anymore. I am about to leave in a few minutes to go to Curves. I have not been all month and I can feel it. I am then going to make a quick trip to the grocery store and then get to cleaning. Well the kids are doing great. Sam is my little helper and is very sweet to the girls. He is getting so big and he just makes me laugh all the time. The other morning Emma was whining about needing a drink and Sam said, "Mom I think she needs a 'brhd1'." He spelt these words out thinking he was spelling drink. We spell a lot of words out in our house around Emma and I guess Sam has picked up on that. Sam also is driving us crazy about putting our Christmas tree up. I have not decided if I am going to put one up this year. I do not think that Chloe and Emma will be able to keep themselves from touching it or pulling down on their head. Emma is doing good. She has been extra whiny the past few days. She is also growing up so quickly. She has really been talking lately. She is also still doing good with going potty. We switched her to pull-ups last week. We are still not pushing her to do it but she goes several times a day in the potty and is usually good about telling us when she has to go. Chloe is still adjusting and her personality is starting to shine. She still smiles all the time and has the cutest dimple under her eye. She is not really trying to say anything but I guess she has only been home 3 weeks. Well I better get going. I am going to get the laundry started started before I head out.

No comments: