Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well I am doing OK. I took a pill last night that was supposed to knock me out but it did not keep me from hearing Chloe crying out. I slept from about 8:30- 12:30 really great but then I was up on and off the rest of the night. When I woke up this morning I felt about the same as normal. I got to the dentist at 7 and then took me back to the room. They gave me some other kind of medicine under my tongue to dissolve that was supposed to help relax me and put me practically asleep. Well, I started to feel a little relaxed but I definitely was aware of what was going on. I was very uncomfortable. They numbed my mouth so I did not feel pain but I it was stressful knowing all the things they were doing in my mouth. It took them 4 hours and they still did not finish. I have to go back for them to finish up three more things. My back was hurting from laying down in the chair and they could not give me any more medicine to relax me. I looked pretty crazy when I was done and my face was numb. I came home and drank some water and ate some soup and went to sleep. When I woke up my face had feeling back but my mouth is really sore. Well I am going to get the kids to bed. Thanks for all of your prayers!

No comments: