Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OK, so today has been the hardest so far. Emma had a doctor's appointment this morning at 9. Emma and Chloe decided to take turns sleeping last night. Chloe and I went to sleep at 7:50 last night and I thought I was going to get a great nights sleep. Well at about 12:30 Chloe started crying and tossing around until about 4:00 this morning. Emma woke up at about 1 AM and went back to sleep about 4:15. So, they both were extremely cranky this morning. Chloe cried and wanted me to hold her all morning. We finally got out the door and I had all the kids loaded in the van and I realized that Maggie was still outside on her leash. So I got out of the van to put Maggie in the house and Chloe was screaming her head off. We got to the doctor and my friend met me there to take Samuel. The girls did pretty good at the doctor. Emma was so good. She had to get two shots but she handled it fine. She is really tiny (not like those who know her did not already know that). She only weighs 21 pounds and she is almost 33 inches long. She is in the zero percentile for her weight and in the 20% for her height. Her BMI is only 1. She is growing at a great rate so the doctor said there was nothing to worry about. He also called in some medicine for Emma's cold. Well I better get off here. The kids are pretty wild tonight.

No comments: