Monday, November 17, 2008

We had a great weekend. Saturday morning our picture session did not go so great but we did manage to get a couple of good shots of our family. Samuel was the only one that would have his picture with Santa but that turned out cute too. We had Emma's birthday party Friday afternoon. She got a bunch of cute Dora stuff. Chloe did good but I think she was a little overwhelmed with the number of people in our house. She wanted to be held by me or Jeremy. After people started to leave she started getting more comfortable with getting down and playing. She mostly wanted to play with Emma's new toys. She was a little fussy Saturday night but slept pretty good. Yesterday we had Chloe's baby dedication. She was such a ham. She just smiled and jabbered the whole time we were up on stage. She also had an issue with me sitting on the pew like I thought she might. I ended up taking her to the nursery after the dedication. I stayed up there with her and she still did not want me to sit down with her. I sat on the floor with her but I had to sit behind the rocking chair with her. She did not like the couple in the nursery looking at her. After church we went to Applebee's for lunch. Chloe once again did really good at the restaurant. After lunch my brother and his family came over and stayed the afternoon. We watched the Titan's game and just hung out around the house. My nephew, Kraig, actually cleaned out my garage. It looks really great. Well, Emma and Chloe are playing a little better together. Chloe is still eating well and I have actually got her off the bottle and drinking from a cup. They all three are just so sweet and I am constantly amazed at my three precious gifts. Well the girls are in the bath and I am also about to go to bed. I am having my dental work done in the morning. I have to take a pill tonight to help me sleep and then the dentist will give me something else when I get to the office. I have to be there at 7 AM and he cleared his schedule until noon but I am hoping it will not take that long. I am not sure how I will feel the next few days so I may not be posting. Enjoy the pictures of Emma's party.

No comments: