Saturday, November 8, 2008

We (I mean me) survived the night! Emma went to bed at 8:30 and Sam went to sleep at about 8:45. Both of them went to bed on their own so there was not any fits from them. At about 9:00I wen in my room and laid Chloe down and she went right to sleep. She did not cry or anything. Emma was sleeping in our bed and I made a bed on the floor for Sam, also in my room. I thought for sure that Chloe would wake them up because bed time is usually a time she cries ALOT. All three kids slept great. In fact Chloe is still asleep. Sam is however getting on my nerves a little concerning his new morning routine. He has been waking up soo early. He knows that if he wakes up before everyone else he can go play in his room. He usually does good about that but the past week he comes in my room to wake all of us up. Well, Chloe is eating great and her little personality is coming out. She is starting to hold her own with Emma. She has been pushed down about 6 times the last few days. Chloe is playing really good with Sam and Emma and all their toys but she is my little shadow if I am walking around. Well Chloe just woke up. 

No comments: