Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not much to post today. Yesterday was a good day. I finally went back to Curves and it felt so great. I do not know why I have trouble getting there because I love going. Starting next week I am definitely going to be better about getting in three days a week. I am going to start going in to work later so I am going to try and to Curves first thing in the morning like I was doing last Summer. Well, we have a fun day planned today for Jeremy and I. We are taking the youth group to Opry Mills for a scavenger hunt and a movie. The kids(yes all three) are going to Gran and Papa's house for the afternoon. We are trying to get Chloe used to them before she starts staying with them while I am at work. They are actually only going to keep the girls starting in January. I am going to put Sam in some kind of K4 class. It would be a lot for Jeremy's parents to keep all three and I think Sam needs to be in some sort of classroom setting for a few months. Well we are getting ready to go. Jeremy is giving blood before we meet at the church. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I will have plenty of pictures to post on Friday!

No comments: