Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well my parents just left. I am very thankful that they were able to come and help me. The kids had a great time with my parents. It was nice for Sam to get some extra attention from my dad and Emma got a little extra attention from my mom. It has been hard on my the past few days not being able to give all three kids the attention I would like to give them. With all of the excitement  Chloe has stayed pretty close. She did so good this week and I feel like she is attaching nicely to our family. It was nice to have a little alone time this week too. I ran a few short errands this week while my mom stayed with the kids and last night Jeremy and I went to a coffee shop with our youth group without our kids. We go every Wednesday night to a new coffee shop in town and we are usually chasing around our kids and it gets stressful. Well I am feeling much better today. My mouth still is sore and I am still eating soft foods. I have to go back to the dentist on Monday for him to finish the work. They were nice to work me in next week because Jeremy is off of school all next week. 
Well Chloe is still doing really good. She is sleeping well at night and takes two naps a day. She is very easy to get to sleep. I lay her on her belly and pat her back and she is out. She is eating great and is completely off her bottle. She is drinking from a cup and trying to use a spoon. She sometimes says "hi" or "hey" but that is about all she is saying. She is really starting to jabber and she really tries to talk to us when she wants something. She kinda sounds like a caveman the way she just kinda grunts and babbles. She is just so sweet and I cannot imagine life with out her. The other night the girls were in bed and Jeremy was on one couch and Sam and I were on the love seat and it hit me that just a year ago it was just the three of us. What a difference a year can make. Well I better go. Sam is wanting some lunch. 

No comments: