Friday, November 7, 2008

I have three runny nose kids on my hands. The last few nights Sam and Emma have been coughing during the night and have woken up with stuffy noses. Well yesterday Chloe's nose started running and Sam and Emma woke up this morning with a runny nose. Chloe had a little fever last night and had some trouble falling asleep. I gave her a little Tylenol and she finally fell asleep at 11:00. After she fell asleep she slept all night. We got up at 7:30 but she probably would have slept longer if her brother had not come in and woke her up. They have all eaten breakfast and Jeremy is about to leave with Sam and Emma. They are going to get a new DVD player for the kid's room. The last few weeks Emma has been trying to work the DVD player by herself. I have caught her trying to shove 3-4 DVDs in it. She also has knocked it off the dresser several times and she likes to turn it off and on. Well last night she wanted to watch Dora and the player was completely broken. We have a gift card left over from Sam's birthday so we are going to use it to get the new player. The kids had a good time at the zoo yesterday. Sam and Emma loved the animals and Chloe seemed to enjoy being outside. Emma did get fussy because she did not like sitting in the stroller. We made it to the social security office but we did not go to Jeremy's school.
Well I tried to get back to life last night. We have just been playing the past few days. I tried to run a few loads of laundry and get the house picked up. I am also trying to get prepared for tonight. Jeremy is taking some kids to a youth retreat. It was planned a long time ago and we were not expecting Chloe to be home by now, so Jeremy will be gone from about 5:00 tonight until tomorrow morning. So I may be insane by tomorrow. I am really going to wish I had a King size bed tonight. Well it is time for Chloe's morning nap. Here are a few pictures from the zoo. I LOVE the picture of Jeremy and Chloe. 

No comments: