Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma!

It is hard to believe that Emma is already two years old. I just glanced over to her and she is picking her cereal up with her toes and putting it in her mouth! She is so silly. We do not have much planned for her birthday today. I bought her a little cake and we have her her present yesterday. We are having her party on Saturday. I went yesterday and ordered her Dora cake. Emma seemed to be feeling better today. Her nose is still a little runny but nothing like the last two days. I am very sleepy today. Emma was up at 4:15 AM and and I thought I got her back to sleep, but she kept waking up every 5 minutes. There was not any room in our bed and I could not leave Chloe in the bed. She tosses a lot and she almost falls off the bed every night. Emma finally went back to sleep but all three were in my room at 6:30. It is not necessarily hard to have three kids but they do wear me out. They are all so busy. Emma is always standing on a chair or stool to reach something that she should not be touching. Samuel is pretty active and whatever he does his sisters follow. Chloe has to touch EVERYTHING and we have to keep the bathroom doors closed. She has been caught playing in the toilet three times now and I know that I have mentioned that Sam does not flush the toilet. Well I am going on my first adventure with all three kids today. Jeremy's school is having a baby shower for us after school, which I think is just soo sweet. They wanted the kids and I to come. When they first planned it we were not expecting to have Chloe. Well I am going to try and finish up the laundry today. I was going to clean today but I better wait until it gets closer to the party. I tend to be more stressed out on the days that I am cleaning. I guess it is because I put one thing up to every two things the kids drag back out. 

No comments: