Saturday, November 8, 2008

I know I do not usually post twice in one day but the kids are asleep and Jeremy went to the Vandy game with my brother, so I thought I would share a few more details from today. I am also waiting for my Tylenol PM to kick in. Monday on the way home I pulled something in my neck and shoulder and it has gradually been getting worse. It also has not helped lugging a 20 pound child around. I have a spot at the base of my head that is hurting soo bad. I think it is just a muscle. I also forgot to mention that Chloe is 16 months old today. She is such a joy to our family. We keep forgetting that she has only been home 5 full days! Emma and Chloe have been quite a pair today. They have fought over every toy that the other one has. It is hard because Chloe does not understand. You can tell she has been an only child the past 15 months. Poor Emma is also not feeling good so I think that added to some of the irritation on Emma's part. We decided to keep Chloe home tomorrow for church. Jeremy was going to take Sam and Emma, but I have decided to also keep Emma home. She has a bad cold. I know everyone is very eager to see Chloe but we just think it is best not to have her around a lot of people for a few more days. We are also having an issue with Chloe not wanting to be held while you are sitting on furniture. I guess she was always held while sitting on the floor. She has been doing much better today about being held on the couch but we do not think she will sit still being held on a pew for an hour. Well I am starting to feel sleepy but I have one story about Sam. 
Earlier tonight the girls and I were in the living room and Sam was in the girls room watching a movie. Sam came running in the living room so excited saying, "Mom, come quick. Come mom. come and look what I did." I said "Sam what did you do?" Sam then said, "I made a lamp."I then remembered that I had a lamp on the dresser that was not plugged in. So I said to Sam," Did you plug in that lamp without asking mom?" I started to get up and he said, "No mom don't come, please don't come." It made me laugh how quickly he changed when he thought he was in trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Kim I love all the pictures of the kids! They are too cute. Chloe is so sweet and Im so glad shes home :)

Melissa said...

Sorry you're not feeling well - hope you're better soon. The pictures are great!