Monday, November 24, 2008

We had a good weekend. I had a great time with the girls from my youth group Friday night. It was nice to have a fun night without chasing around three little ones. On Saturday we all slept in a little and then Jeremy and Sam went to eat lunch together. Well when Jeremy went to the van we had a flat. The air had been getting low but Saturday it was flat. Jeremy and Sam took the van to Sam's Club and spent most off the day getting two new tires. I also sent him to the grocery store for a few things so I would not have to get out. Sunday was church. Chloe stayed with me during Sunday school and I stayed with her in the nursery during church. Even with me in the nursery she hung on for dear life to my neck. She finally got down and played but she had to have one hand on me at all times. Sunday afternoon we took naps and then we had a Thanksgiving meal at church. The kids ate great and of course made a big mess. Well we are getting ready to leave. I have to go back to the dentist to finish the work. I am not looking forward to it. My teeth were finally starting to feel better. It also is raining and cold so I hate getting the kids out. Jeremy is home this week so that will be a help. Well I better go. 

No comments: