Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We all slept pretty good last night. Chloe and I went to bed at 9:00 last night and she slept until 7:00 this morning. She woke up a few times in the night. She would cry out and then go right back to sleep. Emma woke up this morning in a foul mood. I think she is annoyed that Chloe is still here. She has been throwing fits all morning. Emma and Chloe went down for a nap at about 9:30. I then went to run a few errands while they were asleep. I got back a little while ago and Chloe is still sleeping. Chloe has been doing so good but I am a little worried that she is doing too well. I know that may sound weird, but for adoptive parents it may lead to attachment issues. I am not freaking out about it right now because she has only been home a few days but I am going to watch it. She had some paperwork in her bag that gave us some recent information about what she was eating and how she was sleeping and things like that. Well in the paper it said something about her being drawn to strangers who showed her attention. It was just a strange thing to say. Anyway, she is just so sweet. We weighed her last night and she weighs 20 pounds. Well Chloe just woke up so I better go. 

No comments: