Saturday, November 29, 2008

We had a major breakthrough last night with the kids. Both girls slept in Emma's bed and Sam slept in his bed. We had to bribe Sam. We told him we would put up the tree today if he slept in his bed. Jeremy had to get up with him about a hour after he fell asleep but after that he was fine. I got up once with Emma but only because she somehow fell out of the bed. I picked her up and put her back in the bed and she went back to sleep. Chloe did not wake up once. They did all wake up at 6:45 and all ended up in our bed. We did rest until about 7:30. I have learned that them sleeping in their own beds may not happen again for a while but we will continue to try. The girls are taking a nap in their own bed so that is also good. Chloe has been napping in our bed. After we all woke up I went to Curves and then went to Wal-Mart for a few grocery items and I found Sam's Christmas gift. I ordered Jeremy's gift online so I think I am about done with Christmas shopping. When I got home we put our Christmas tree up and some other decorations. I put lights around my mantel and it looks pretty. I have a lot of Christmas and snowmen knick-knacks but I am not going to put all of that out this year. Well the kids are extremely excited with the Christmas decorations but so far they have been good about not pulling on everything. We will see how long that lasts. I have a feeling December is going to be a long month. Well Jeremy is about to leave to get some work done and then he has a Bible study tonight with the teens, so I better get a few things done before he leaves. 

No comments: