Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well yesterday was pretty uneventful. The kids slept good Tuesday night but I did not sleep so great. I think I mentioned that Chloe flops around all night so I was afraid she was going to fall off the bed. All night I was trying to make sure she stayed away from the edge. Chloe also grits her teeth. I hate the sound of someone gritting their teeth. She also does it during the day sometimes. The girls are taking some medicine for their cold so they both took two great naps yesterday. The second nap time I actually put Sam down for a nap too. So I had about two hours of peace yesterday. Last night we took Chloe to church. She did really good. When someone would smile at her or talk to her she always looked at me first to see if it was OK. We are still limiting who holds her but she did not try to go to anyone. She actually would pull her hand away when someone tried to touch her. She did smile and jabber but she stayed close to Jeremy or myself. She is very sweet and everyone keeps telling me she looks like me. It is kinda weird the similarities. Well last night was not a great sleep night for me and Emma. I did put up a bed rail on my bed so I would not worry about Chloe falling off. Well Jeremy, Chloe and I slept in our bed. Poor Jeremy has been sleeping on the couch. Chloe kicks him all night when he has tried to sleep in the bed with us, so I was sleeping in the middle. Well, Sam woke up once to go the bathroom and Emma woke up every few hours for a drink. I read that the medicine may make her thirsty and it has definitely made her thirsty. Well I felt bad getting out of the bed so I slept for a few hours on a little mattress in the floor and then I slept a few hours on the couch. So as you can imagine I am pretty tired today. Well my parents are coming in this afternoon so I better get going. I have a couple hundred things to do before they get here.

No comments: