Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yesterday after Chloe woke up she seemed to be more clingy to me. She would cry ever time I left the room. She was also much more vocal yesterday. Monday and Tuesday she was very quiet but yesterday she was babbling more and just making more noise. She also ate much better yesterday. Emma went to bed last night about 8:00 and slept until 7:30. Chloe, Sam, and myself went to bed at about 9:30 and Chloe and I slept until 8:30 this morning. Chloe cried out twice last night but I think it was from Sam kicking her or bumping into her. Sam also wet the bed at 2:00 AM so we were up getting him changed. Emma is in a much better mood this morning. We actually have a busy afternoon. We are going up to take the kids to the zoo for a few hours. We are then going to the Social Security Office to apply for Emma's social security number. Then we are going to go by Jeremy's school to show off Chloe. Well I better get everyone ready to go. This will be our first official trip out of the house with all three kids. 

No comments: