Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful this year, but I am so thankful that all of my kids are home. Last year we had just gotten Emma immigration approval and we were expecting her arrival any day. We had no idea that we would be waiting another three months to see our precious little girl. We also had no idea that we would get another extra blessing. Well, we have been pretty lazy this morning. We are watching the Titans play or should I say demolish the Lions. The kids are in the bath and we are making plans to leave in a few hours to go to Jeremy's parents. We are having our meal at about 5:30. We are then staying the night at Jeremy's parents house. I am still trying to decide if I want to go shopping early tomorrow. Well the kids are ready to get out of the bath. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: