Monday, September 15, 2008

Well there has been so much going on since I last wrote. Our plans on Thursday got changed when Jeremy sent me a text at 4:00 telling me that their school was on lock down. I turned the news on and there was nothing major happening. He later found out a man was shot on the road that runs in front of the school. After they were given the clear Jeremy and a couple other teachers walked some of the kids home. Pretty scary stuff. If the incident would of happened about 10 minutes later school would have been let out and the kids would have been outside when it happened. It is sad what some of these young kids have to deal with every day of their life. Well Friday I worked all day and then went to Curves to exercise. We all just stayed home Friday night. Saturday I went to work and then I met Jeremy and the kids at his parents house. We left the car there and then we took the kids to my brother's house. The kids spent the evening being spoiled by Aunt Kelli. Sam has been wanting this train and has been driving me CRAZY about wanting it, well they went to Target and guess what he got? They were really good and had so much fun. Jeremy ran a 5K Saturday night and had fun. We then stayed in Nashville and actually got to sleep all night. I guess the problem with getting so much sleep is that you realize how much you miss it. We picked the kids up Sunday, ate lunch, and came home. The kids did sleep all night last night. Sam came in our room at 5:15 this morning and then Emma woke up at about 6. We were all up early because I had to work. I still have not taken many pictures the past few days but here are a few of Sam and Emma with their pumpkins. Emma new thing is she will pretend to burp and then say "gross". She is also all about peeking behind anything and saying "boo". Well Chloe's paperwork has been in Memphis three weeks now. Please keep praying everything is done correctly and quickly.

No comments: