Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My two night streak of sleeping good was broken last night. I worked all day yesterday and then went to Curves to workout, so last night I was really sore and had trouble going to sleep. I finally drifted off to sleep and in comes Samuel. He climbed in bed with us and about 30 minutes later we hear Emma. So I got up and got Emma and then Sam and I went to Emma's bed and I put Emma in our bed. I feel like we play this game every night, someone cries and we all switch beds. I do not have to work today so we did sleep in a little thing morning. We are planning on staying in today. In fact this week starts my Monday and Friday schedule at work so I do not have to work until Friday. I am going to try and not get out the next few days except to exercise. I always spend too much money if I leave the house with the kids. I am also trying to get in habit of staying in because I do not plan on leaving much when I have three kids to get in and out of the car and into the store. The plan for today is get my house clean so I can just enjoy the next few days now that does not include the kids rooms. I am convinced that they will never be really clean. Emma is taking a nap right now and Sam is playing with his Leap Frog computer game. Jeremy left the computer here today and I tend to spend too much time on it on the days it is here. I have been looking for some cute kinda matching shirts for the kids for when Chloe comes home but I have not found any that I really like. I did find this cute t-shirt for me. It says "Adoption Checklist", Fill out paperwork, stalk mailman, become irrational, wait, wait some more. I think there may be a few other things on it but I can't remember them. I thought it was funny especially because I found it shortly after I had been watching out the window for the mail to get here:) Well I am going to get some lunch and finish getting the house clean. 

No comments: