Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well I woke up this morning very cranky. Sam was up in the middle of the night. He was crying and wanted me to hold him but I made him stay in the bed. I then woke up startled to find him standing right beside the bed. I was too tired to take him back to his bed so I just let him climb in our bed. He is getting too big for the three of us to be in the same bed so I ended up getting up and going to sleep with Emma. I slept really good in her bed but I woke up with a headache. The kids were pretty crazy today so that did not help my mood. Sam kept taking everything away from Emma. I think he likes to hear her scream. I got some of the house back in order but it does not look it. I did get most of the laundry done (washed and dried anyway). The kids and I stayed in today and I got a chance to do some more reading. When Jeremy got home I went to Curves and then came home made supper and I plan on doing some more reading. I am trying to hold myself back from e-mailing Immigration to see if I could get a status on Chloe's paperwork but I will give it another week. We have been waiting five weeks now. Well the kids have escaped from their room so I better round them back up. They get too crazy around this time of night when we let them run around in the living room. 

No comments: