Friday, September 26, 2008

I know it has been a few days since I blogged but we have been pretty busy. Jeremy has been taking the computer with him to school so I have not been able to write in the day and we have been gone the past few nights. Samuel had a good birthday and we are having his party tomorrow. We stayed home Wednesday and then we went to eat before church. Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and then we came back home. I have started ready a book series and so I have read two books in the past three days. I went to the store today to get the third book but they did not have it. I guess it was for the best because I still have a lot to do before the party. Jeremy's brother Josh and his family came in from North Carolina last night so we went to his parents last night to visit with them. The kids stayed the night with them so I did not have to bring them back this morning. I planned on cleaning the house last night but I was reading. I cannot remember the last time I actually sat down and read a book. It was really nice. Well here are some pictures of Sam on his birthday. I better get to cleaning. 

No comments: